AMBIGRAMS

i dedicate this entirely for my ambigrams...tat i make ...n those wic i find interestin....

My Photo
Name:
Location: kerala, India

I’m jus another extra–ordinary guy. I jus love irritatin others….th more I love them th more I irritate them….a bit hyperactive………… truely less SENTI…n fully MENTAL….

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Some of th Ambigrams I made using simple MSpaint n then edited usin JASC Paintshop
....................................................................................................................................................................................

RESHMI

BHARAT

SHALINI

ROLLIN

RAMYA


YEAH

DEATH

6 Comments:

Blogger tjt said...

hmmmm cool yaar..
but arent forgeting a certain ambi pertaining to the guy above?
:D

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey dude.these are very cool ...can u do one for shivaji or mahesh dude?????

7:45 AM  
Blogger RESHU said...

hey thanx aloooooooooooot.. i found my ambigram on it too.. my names reshmi.. :D just that it aint really that clear

yet im glad i have an amigram of my name..

god bless u

1:10 PM  
Blogger sravz said...

hi superb yar....can u do one for sravanthi

4:24 PM  
Blogger sravz said...

cool yaar.....can u do one for dilip

4:33 PM  
Blogger NI+IN said...

hi dude.. dats an extrairdinary talent.
try my name nitin. NI+IN. its d only name shown ambigram nd a palyndrome

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home